About Almaqsood Trust
Al Maqsood Trust
AL-Maqsood Trust is registered as a non-profit, non-governmental organization with its head office in Karachi, Pakistan. The Trust started its activities with a limited resource base, but with strong faith in Almighty ALLAH, and untiring efforts of its enthusiastic, dedicated and committed team, Al-Maqsood Trust is continuously expanding its services. And now it encompasses a wide range of programs in the field of education from Curriculum development to school management and from teacher’s training to orphan sponsorship. The main focus area of AT is work for peace, justice, harmony and equality by ensuring participation of the most disadvantaged and marginalized communities in order to have sustainable solutions.
Philanthropist, Civil Society Institutions, donors and concerned communities must come forward to reciprocate these endeavors, to help manage local resources for making a change. Al-Maqsood Trust (AT) will continue play its supportive role to poor and needy communities and government efforts for sustainable development and quality education.
Al-Maqsood Trust’s mission stands in accord with Article 25 of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights that is:
“Everyone has a right to standard of living adequate for the health and well being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, and housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.”
Our mission is to serve humanity from the poorest parts of the world; from orphans, individuals, families to whole communities. Drawing strength from our global diversity, resources and over many years of experience, we can offer innovative solutions for self-sustainability as well as providing long and short-term relief aid, education and medical care to the poor, social justice and vulnerable. Acting as advocates with a global responsibility.
Aims & Objectives
- To preach the teaching of Islam and to different occasions by holding WAS and by holding Electronic Media, etc.
- To undertake publications of Magazines, Pamphlets, Electronic Media & Internet etc. for the awareness.
- To establish Schools, Colleges, Universities, Mosques, Dar-ul-Ulooms and Libraries etc. for imparting Islamic, formal and non-formal Education.
- To arrange the paid employees for the institutions running by the Trust.
- To acquire, properties by Lawful means for the expansion, uplift and progress of the said Trust.
- To acquire, receive, accept and manage charity funds, Donations and Gifts or any other means and to utilize them for fathering and prompting the Aims and objects of the said Trust.
- To do all or any other lawful act the achievement of the above Aims and Objects.
- To Arrange Medical Camp in Urban & Rural areas where disaster affected.
- To Arrange Emergency Relief and Rehabilitation activities in disaster affected areas.
- To Establish Elders Home, Orphanage Home & Dar-ul-Aman.
- To Establish Community Schools in rural and remote areas
- To Install Hand Pumps in arid zone areas where there is shortage of drinking water.
- To Construct Water supply schemes (Rain Water Storage Ponds, Well, Rain Water Harvesting Tanks) for poor, disadvantage and venerable community.
- To start poverty reduction program for poor widows through goat farming, Making Handicrafts and kitchen gardening at house hold level.
- To start program of Scholarship for poor and Orphanage students.
- Cooperate with national and international development organizations for poverty reduction and sustainable development through education.